Matrix Legacy is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades!
Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and with stainless steel runners, our blades have harder edges for longer blade life. Cross cut pick design is the same as in our traditional Ultima Legacy to allow smooth transition for skaters.
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum chassis extruded and milled which reduces weight
- Channeled chassis design ensures the blade will not twist or torque
- Aluminum construction provides a quieter skate
- Offered in a variety of colors; Black, Blue & Gold limited to sizing shown in availability
Stainless Steel Runner
- Stainless steel runner holds sharper edge longer than traditional blades, lengthening the life of your blade
- 420J Stainless steel runners eliminates chrome finish which is prone to flaking or peeling and will never rust or peel
- Much harder than carbon steel used in traditional blades, resisting nicks and scratches
- Permanently secured into holder with 3 axels made of the highest quality aircraft aluminum; offers improved safety as runner will not separate causing injury
MATRIX LEGACY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cross cut picks
- Standard heel
- Intermediate profile
- Freestyle usage
- 8' Rocker
- 7/16" Radius of Hollow
In stock inventory rotates. If you need something quickly, contact the store for stock information. All blades are subject to processing time.
If you have questions about sizing, please ask before ordering. All blade orders are considered special order and final sale.