Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Flair is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
Flair – with the similar profile than the Fusion 2010 – is a boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The triple layer reinforcements offer firm support that is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The special EVA foam midsole provide shock absorption and lightweight design.
Pre-punched ankle area, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
The Flair set comes with the Eclipse Vesta
Flair 910 Boot Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area for comfort
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for shock absorption
- Durable leather outsole and heel
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Available in White and Black
Support Rating: 70
Skating Level: Single and Double jumps;
Preliminary, Juvenile, Intermediate and Novice Synchro;
Preliminary, Juvenile, Intermediate and Novice Ice Dance;
Single jumps in Adult skating
I recommend that all skates be sharpened before use. The factory edge is not appropriate for skating. Sharpening can add 1-3 days to processing time. Inventory rotates. If you need something quickly, contact the store for stock information. All skates are subject to production time.