A Windsor is right for advanced and professional skaters that have found perfection in their jumps and are looking to improve their expression and flexibility in their solo figure skating programs or synchronized figure skating.
* CP93 Extra-Light Synthetic Upper Material
* Full Reinforced Upper Construction for Jump Stability
* Reduced Upper Height at the Heel for Improved Extension
* Advanced Elastic Achilles Collar Insert
* Flex Notch for Improved Fit
* Ortho-Form Compound for Breathability & Durability
* Asymmetrical Padding and Microfiber Inner Lining for Comfort
* Ultralight UL Sole
* Heat Moldable
The new GRAF Ultra Light outsole is the result of years of experience in production of skates and close cooperation with figure skating experts and athletes. It offers all the advantages of a classic GRAF outsole with 26% loss of weight. The most important improvement is the SRPP surface, which is also used on hockey skates. It is extremely lightweight, robust and offers a flat contact surface for easy blade mounting. Our tapered edge profile allows even more curve inclination without touching the ice.
The Ultra Light outsole will be used as a standard on all TOP LEVEL models and Richmond Special and can be ordered with GRAF custom orders.
26% Lighter than classic outsole
PROTECTION FRAME AGAINST HUMIDITY
Leather midsole with tapered edge profile
1,4MM SRPP SURFACE
standard “graf” light red beech wood heel with genuine leather cover
4 mm rubber heel lift
** S width by special order
All Graf skates are special order. Final Sale.