Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
High arches tend to cause supination -- foot and ankles roll outward, placing pressure on smaller toes and outside of foot. High arches need arch support to stabilize and reduce supination.
The PowerStep® Pinnacle High, with built-in high arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep® arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid high arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle High is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by supination.
* Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
* Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
* Provides heel stability with built-in high arch support and heel cradle
* Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
* Contoured high arch support
* Deep heel cradle for motion control
* Perfect balance of comfort and support for supination
* Protects against excess strain caused by high arches
Ideal for: supination, ankle sprains, hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Fat Pad Atrophy, and calluses
Great For: Athletic Shoes, Dress & Casual Shoes
Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.