Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
Low arches tend to cause overpronation -- foot and ankles roll inward, placing pressure on bigger toes and inside of foot. Low arches need slight arch support and cushioning to control motion and alleviate pressure.
The PowerStep® Pinnacle Low, with built-in low arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep® arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid low arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle Low is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
* Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
* Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
* Provides heel stability with built-in low arch support and heel cradle
* Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
* Contoured low arch support
* Deep heel cradle for motion control
* Perfect balance of comfort and support for overpronation
* Increases stability and reduces pain associated with low arches
Ideal for: overpronation, knee and back pain, Plantar Fasciitis, shin splints, arch pain, heel spurs, and bunions
Great For: Athletic Shoes, Dress & Casual Shoes
Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.